Just another purple name request(Mr.Maples)
Usual Character Name: Mr.Maples
BYOND Username: Xanthogenic
Times Available: It varies

Reason for Application + Game Experience: I spend a whole lot of the time in this game dead; and the only fun part of being dead is haunting. So I thought I would take up mentoring the clueless, I think I know plenty of this game to help out anyone that needs it. I've battled with the most chemistry update, conquered robotics, farted on Qm. I've done a lot that there is to be done in this game, There's some things I don't bother to remember because I can just easily cruise to the wiki to read... Computer installation. I will teach the young beardlings on how to be a magnificent wizard capable of not dying in 12 seconds. But seriously, I have spent many a round guiding new players on how to play the game, and how to not get banned and more importantly, have fun while playing this game. Yeah, I'm a rude player, but when it comes down to it I'm a really chill dude, with a wide variety of knowledge of ss13. I'm like the multi-tool of ss13, I can do a lot of shit, but none of which very well. Well, I've explained all I think I needed to on why I should be a mentor I will spend the next 88 remaining words to tell you about my favorite cat.
When I was a young lad, I had a remarkable cat named blazer. It had some cool white fur boots, it was a really crazy cat, me and it were a team of fucking shit up around the house, Good times... good times. The best part was Blazer learned to open my door and wake me up just to snuggle after it was done fucking some shit up somewhere else. It was like the cat was bred for two things, Love and ruining peoples day. TL;DR- I miss my cat, and I want purple name.
Your opinion of Shrek: Shrek is a chill as fuck ogre.
Previous Bans: I was perma'd twice(once on both servers) and I walked on thin ice a couple of times.
Honestly Maples, you seem like a pretty cool guy, but I don't really think I'd support this. Firstly, you just went for throwing in filler on your application, instead of just finding something else relevant to talk about and convince people to support you, you just kinda hurled in something about cats which, while cute, isn't a good thing. Second off, your app seemed to me like it kept bouncing back and forth between supporting yourself and bashing yourself. Things like "I'm a rude player, but a chill dude" and "I'm good with a lot of things, I'm just not good with a lot of things" make me skeptical.
You tried for HoS on the last forum and you got called out for being shit. You're just a bad player.
Quote:You tried for HoS on the last forum and you got called out for being shit. You're just a bad player.
I didn't get called on for being shit, Merely rejected for not understanding the proper use of HoS. Besides, All you really need to be a mentor is a wide array of knowledge and skill of ss13. It's just for helping people while I am dead, which is most of the time. It all depends on which light you see me in at one time, sure, some rounds i mess with the crew, But those are the rounds I hope/expect to be brutally murdered by the crew.

Quote:you just went for throwing in filler on your application, instead of just
There's really not a lot to prove, ss13 is a game which contains a lot of content and a lot to do. I know pretty much everything that there is about traitors, wizards, vampires, and some different ways you can play each. Plus all the jobs, the only two things i can think of that I am not 100% good at is space exploration, and telescience. but regardless, I think I would make a great mentor with what I bring to the table.
you're okay kid, you're okay
Maples is a new player compared to most others. I'd tell him to wait.
I myself think Maples would be alright for mentor as every time I've seen him he's been alright,a bit rude as he said but alright.
For a mentor, I think he would be alright. He knows a good amount and is generally an alright guy.
Katznelson Wrote:Maples is a new player compared to most others. I'd tell him to wait.

1 year aint old, But it's not new compared to others.