Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
A little Question and Answer Thread.
Im coming back soon, someone tell me what Oshan is please? Is it a sub area? A new map? Did they kill off RP1 and make it Aquaman land?
Oshan is a new map that's currently running on both Goon 1 and 2, and it is underwater.

RP is still chugging along, oshan is not really suited for us but we at least have the cryo chamber now.
Do vampires take damage while in the water in Oshan?
They do - Ocean tiles count as space. For that reason, blob also cannot spread on it.
Because it isn't listed on the wiki and it came up in ROBUSTING@HOME, what is the policy on ordering mindslaved admins to press buttons?
If I have a chunk of erebite and place it loosely into the chest cavity of a player, when they fart will it explode?
(11-08-2018, 05:46 AM)Recusor Wrote: If I have a chunk of erebite and place it loosely into the chest cavity of a player, when they fart will it explode?

I volunteer, let's try this tonight
Would it be possible to load a chunk of erebite into a mousetrap + arm assembly, arm it, and hide it under something to make a bootleg landmine?
(11-09-2018, 04:47 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Would it be possible to load a chunk of erebite into a mousetrap + arm assembly, arm it, and hide it under something to make a bootleg landmine?

technically i dont think so, but you could probably make an erebite cream pie and do that
Not sure where I should ask this dumb question but, is there a specific reason vampires pay for enthrall immediately after starting rather than during enthralling or after successfully enthralling?
It's been messing with my head for a while since the way it messages, it'd sound more like you should pay parts of it for each "you pump more of your tainted blood into x" messages
Question because i have no IDEA what it'll do- does current monkey AI know what to do with a pipe bomb, or will it just smack people with it & throw it, unarmed?
(11-15-2018, 09:05 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: Question because i have no IDEA what it'll do- does current monkey AI know what to do with a pipe bomb, or will it just smack people with it & throw it, unarmed?

There's one way to find out
(11-15-2018, 01:21 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 09:05 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: Question because i have no IDEA what it'll do- does current monkey AI know what to do with a pipe bomb, or will it just smack people with it & throw it, unarmed?

There's one way to find out

REALLY wish i was home rn
(12-18-2018, 11:03 AM)Technature Wrote: Assuming the Ling enthrall thing is intentional, is it possible the borg was originally a ling?

(12-18-2018, 11:30 AM)Eibel Wrote: If memory serves, you cannot enthrall a traitor either for the same reason as trying to enthrall a ling

If I was a traitor and was borged, but then someone took out the brain in the borg chassis, threw it in a monkey and cloned me, am I a traitor still by most in game identifiers? What about gangs or rev?