Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
A little Question and Answer Thread.
okay nevermind I got an interactive lesson and blew up the diner/ourselves in a poorly-planned practice run
oh yeah, are pipeboms broken? the last few times i tried making them, they just turned into sparks, using the exact method on the wiki and from before the additives were added
(07-24-2017, 11:17 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: oh yeah, are pipeboms broken? the last few times i tried making them, they just turned into sparks, using the exact method on the wiki and from before the additives were added

How long ago was it?

I was able to make my own pipebombs just fine with the wiki instructions.
(07-24-2017, 11:17 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: oh yeah, are pipeboms broken? the last few times i tried making them, they just turned into sparks, using the exact method on the wiki and from before the additives were added

What did you fill them with? Any mix weaker than undiluted weld-fuel (based on the average volatility of the chems, fuel is 1) won't work, so if someone dumped a shot glass of water into a 4000u tank, any pipebombs made from the tank's contents would fail
Where's the auto-loom on cogmap1? Someone introduced me to the existence of bee wool today but I couldn't find where you process it into garments.
(07-25-2017, 06:09 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Where's the auto-loom on cogmap1? Someone introduced me to the existence of bee wool today but I couldn't find where you process it into garments.

I am pretty sure bee wool already counts as processed, but if it isn't than it and similar materials are just processed in the standard material processor, the auto-loom has been phased out with the materials system revamp.
just realized i used an oil can, not welding fuel. im a dumbass. although i thought id used an oil can for pipebombs before
(07-25-2017, 09:12 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: just realized i used an oil can, not welding fuel. im a dumbass. although i thought id used an oil can for pipebombs before

That would do it. Black powder is the best though
why are some people now blue on here
(07-26-2017, 01:47 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: why are some people now blue on here

Mentors are blue now.
neato

<----
nevermind
is there a better barbecue sauce than sweet baby ray's?
Stubs barbeque sauce kicks sweet baby rays in the teeth and doesn't stop until there's nothing left.
Real barbeque doesn't need sauce. jiggled again