Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
A little Question and Answer Thread.
Why can't I connect to Goonstation RP?
(02-15-2018, 02:16 PM)Bob Wrote: Why can't I connect to Goonstation RP?

Issues with ~computer wizardry~ mean you can't connect from the BYOND hub. Use the buttons on the wiki or Goonhub or use a link or shortcut to connect directly at: byond://goon1.goonhub.com:26100/
(01-20-2018, 04:45 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: If you fart out an implanted bible, does it do?

You cannot implant a bible in someone in the first place, it sizzles angrily in your hands if you try
(02-15-2018, 03:49 PM)Eibel Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 04:45 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: If you fart out an implanted bible, does it do?

You cannot implant a bible in someone in the first place, it sizzles angrily in your hands if you try

the bible is a medical item when used on a mob, and only the chappy can use it, so it's probably interpreting it as a surgical implement instead of as a container. 
Even if it could it would be wierd. A sewn-in container, when fart-activated, appears in your hand and won't go back in, breaking the system. minor bug.
I was playing chaplain once and could use the bible earlier in the round, but at some point it started to burn me instead and I couldn't use it. Was it because my DNA had been messed with? This was in the before beta times.
How do I can bomb? I made em in the past but have since forgotten and all the research I do only helps for other servers.
Shove hot gas in can. Slap on detonator. Canbomb get.

Ain't even lyin'.
(02-15-2018, 08:47 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Shove hot gas in can. Slap on detonator. Canbomb get.

Ain't even lyin'.

Mine don't go boom =(
Then either your pressure is too low (rare) or your gas temp is too low. Unless something has changed, they take at least 20-some minutes to make. For the first one, anyways.

They're far less complex than most people think. To the point where saying this much makes me feel spoilish, which is pretty silly.
(02-15-2018, 05:51 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote:

the bible is a medical item when used on a mob, and only the chappy can use it, so it's probably interpreting it as a surgical implement instead of as a container. 
Even if it could it would be wierd. A sewn-in container, when fart-activated, appears in your hand and won't go back in, breaking the system. minor bug.

It depends on the container, backpacks and satchels work perfectly fine as one would expect.
(02-16-2018, 06:44 AM)Eibel Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 05:51 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote:

It depends on the container, backpacks and satchels work perfectly fine as one would expect.

OH now im excited. I had tried it with boxes and medkits, but maybe being regular-sized they work differently than large.
What is the general opinion of security officers punishing non-antagonist criminals by using telescience to exile them to an adventure zone? It's like permabrigging them, but more fun and they can't escape.
(02-16-2018, 06:40 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: What is the general opinion of security officers punishing non-antagonist criminals by using telescience to exile them to an adventure zone? It's like permabrigging them, but more fun and they can't escape.

Hilarious. One time I cargoported some guys to the middle of nowhere, and so Sec welded me in a crate and sent me to Hemera. Much more interesting and fitting than sitting in timeout for an hour.
I'm all for it, but you absolutely will get yelled at by the admins, so...
Non-antagonist criminals? Define 'criminal'. If you're forcibly sending people off to icemoon for littering then yeah the 'mins are gonna get nettled.