Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
A little Question and Answer Thread.
Are ghost critters actually intended to be able to use the wanted poster printer? I certainly wouldn't mind if that feature sticks around.
Are there any beacon-like(a destination for teleporter) stuff that isn't affected by gravitons?
I need it for my cool machine.
(12-21-2017, 03:45 AM)Tunamen Wrote: Are there any beacon-like(a destination for teleporter) stuff that isn't affected by gravitons?
I need it for my cool machine.

A dead monkey with a teleporter-implant-thing that's buckled to a chair.
what happens if you obsidian crown a ghost drone ?
(12-27-2017, 05:28 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote: what happens if you obsidian crown a ghost drone ?

nothing, pretty sure
We must test this.

FOR SCIENCE!
(12-27-2017, 05:28 PM)John Warcrimes Wrote: what happens if you obsidian crown a ghost drone ?

From repeated personal experiences: you float around wearing a snazzy crown for a bit, then someone knocks it off you and steals it.  sad greater domestic space-bee
(12-27-2017, 11:57 PM)Roomba Wrote:

From repeated personal experiences: you float around wearing a snazzy crown for a bit, then someone knocks it off you and steals it.  sad greater domestic space-bee

but does it kill you ?
(12-29-2017, 10:01 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 11:57 PM)Roomba Wrote:

but does it kill you ?

I had the same experience, and neither wearing the crown nor getting it knocked off killed me. In fact, I lived to put on a more modest but highly inferior hard hat and beep-boop sadly.
Ghost ethics question:
If a ghost drone is fitted by some nefarious soul with a lit cakehat, keeping in mind the drone's obligation to avoid interaction / influence, is it bound to consciously avoid potentially combustible materials and lights? Does consciously avoiding them constitute interfering with antagonism?
(no)
Say I died and got cloned AND then died again, could someone use my first's corpse brain to borg me?
(01-08-2018, 07:03 AM)Tunamen Wrote: Say I died and got cloned AND then died again, could someone use my first's corpse brain to borg me?

Nope. That brain becomes a useless lump of mush (except to the chef) the moment you get cloned.
Question from a lazy someone waaay out of the loop: If you put a bible in your chest and someone farts on you, do it do?
(01-19-2018, 07:03 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Question from a lazy someone waaay out of the loop: If you put a bible in your chest and someone farts on you, do it do?
Probably not, since I think it counts as being in a container
If you fart out an implanted bible, does it do?