Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Construction on Destiny
Lightbulb 
it's okay, he'll be up again before you know it 

The short version: 
How about adding some construction parts to the debris field or vendors or the ability to order them through QM?

The long version: 
A conversation was had last night — at the end of a +1000 minute round — in the Destiny OOC regarding the construction of an additional teleporter (telescience) computer. It seems that required parts are only available through admin intervention or in Construction mode. Being able to either deconstruct existing machinery or build them from scratch would be a greatly sought after feature, at least by the few people involved in the conversation. Hm.. I guess it wasn't that long.

Also, here's a bear making a mess: Trashcanbear XP SP2
(08-04-2016, 02:00 PM)atamusvaleo Wrote: it's okay, he'll be up again before you know it 

The short version: 
How about adding some construction parts to the debris field or vendors or the ability to order them through QM?

The long version: 
A conversation was had last night — at the end of a +1000 minute round — in the Destiny OOC regarding the construction of an additional teleporter (telescience) computer. It seems that required parts are only available through admin intervention or in Construction mode. Being able to either deconstruct existing machinery or build them from scratch would be a greatly sought after feature, at least by the few people involved in the conversation. Hm.. I guess it wasn't that long.

Also, here's a bear making a mess: Trashcanbear XP SP2
I suggested something similar a while back (adding the construction mode tools to the adventure zones), because building extra stuff on/off the ship is difficult because you can't build terminals or APCs and other incredibly important things.

But yeah, i agree with this idea heavily

Edit: Also, we need to be able to build a new mainframe because, to the extent of my knowledge, if someone sets the buddies to purge then blows up the mainframe you're screwed
I was a witness to that conversation, and I agree heavily with the idea of adding some additional construction stuffs!