Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Emag on shuttle computer
I'm not a fan of being able to buy a traitor item and know that you can completely depopulate the shuttle with it.
I'd say keep it simple:
Emag before launch: shorten ETD to 10 seconds.
Emag after launch: increase ETA by 2 minutes.
What if you can only do it mid flight and everyone has a chance to stop you and deactivate it
how about it broadcasts a signal and a syndicate NPC attack squad ambushes the shuttle and attacks everyone
have it so that with the emag you can change the coordinates but can be overwritten by using 3 head id cards
Have it so that engaging the shuttle in flight takes it back to the station. And then explodes. And the round ends.
(08-01-2016, 04:00 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Have it so that engaging the shuttle in flight takes it back to the station. And then explodes. And the round ends.

Or have it imitate the Great Destiny Crash of 16 and crash into centcomm and explode.
I didn't like this idea when it was first proposed and I still don't. It's no fun knowing that any other 'escape alive' objective, regardless of whatever action you take during the round, can be rendered pointless in the last two minutes because a late-joining traitor bought an emag.
(08-01-2016, 04:00 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Have it so that engaging the shuttle in flight takes it back to the station. And then explodes. And the round ends.

"You better shut up back there or I am turning this shuttle around and driving us back home"