Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
touch conversion artifacts
We currently only have touch artifacts that turn people into robots.

Why not..
Robots > people
People > monkeys
People > plasma spores
People > other people
Robots > lizard men
etc.

Expand the artifacts so that they can turn people into all sorts of things and can even turn robots into things on robotic touch.
i like this idea and would be a great addition
weve had threads about this before. everybody knows artifacts need more variety

http://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=4867
(07-24-2016, 06:26 PM)misto Wrote: weve had threads about this before. everybody knows artifacts need more variety

i would also like to add
cluwne, bluwne, bee and shitty bill.
Please have the shitty bill artifacts give you his mob speech and movement quirks too
(07-24-2016, 08:16 PM)frod Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 06:26 PM)misto Wrote: weve had threads about this before. everybody knows artifacts need more variety

i would also like to add
cluwne, bluwne, bee and shitty bill.

What about meat cubes?
i would laugh my ass off if a super tricked out/upgraded "immune" borg touched an artifact and became a shitty normal dude with a random appearance

and i LIKE borgs

edit: please do these things
a controllable bee would BEE fun
It'd be revenge for all those years that borgs dragged around borg-conversion artifacts.

And by revenge I mean it'd be a robotocists worst nightmare as all the borgs flock to the artifact to escape the loathsome fate that is being borg.

Now imagine the artlab starting with a borg-conversion artifact and a human-conversion artifact. The shenanigans would be impressive.
heavyborgs should turn into fat ppl

ghost drones should turn into bees
(07-24-2016, 05:21 PM)frod Wrote: People > other people
A lighter version of this, artifacts that give you a specific hair style or randomized skin color
I'm not sure how or what happend, but I'd swear I once got sucked into an artifact and popped out as a 'deep one'. No visual change, but every other sentence I spoke was replaced with gurgling.
(07-24-2016, 11:40 PM)TheĀ GrimĀ Sleeper Wrote: I'm not sure how or what happend, but I'd swear I once got sucked into an artifact and popped out as a 'deep one'. No visual change, but every other sentence I spoke was replaced with gurgling.
That sounds like your genetic stability was low more than anything else
Should also turn meatcubes into dumpsters.
(07-24-2016, 09:01 PM)Mageziya Wrote: It'd be revenge for all those years that borgs dragged around borg-conversion artifacts.

And by revenge I mean it'd be a robotocists worst nightmare as all the borgs flock to the artifact to escape the loathsome fate that is being borg.

i think they would think twice if the artifact turned them all into the same person, or a cluwne, or had some hilarious/horrible drawback.
(08-01-2016, 04:21 PM)frod Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 09:01 PM)Mageziya Wrote: It'd be revenge for all those years that borgs dragged around borg-conversion artifacts.

i think they would think twice if the artifact turned them all into the same person, or a cluwne, or had some hilarious/horrible drawback.

Half-baked clone with serious brain damage?