Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FEATURE] Hemostats in Fabricators
I didn't get any feedback for the idea in the Ideas & Suggestions thread, but I figured I'd just go ahead and make a patch.

The Readme thread seems a little out of date based on the others I'm reading (i.e. they don't create PRs to the main repo, instead including the changes for you lot to do with as you see fit), so I've given this a shot and let me know if the actual process is off; I've got some other small easy fixes I'd like to have a crack at in the near future so getting the process down now would be great.

Effect(s)
  • Adds the hemostat to the medical and robotics fabricators, costing 1 metal (same as the scalpel, circular saw, etc.).

Testing

Code
(07-21-2016, 03:06 PM)Mordent Wrote: I didn't get any feedback for the idea in the Ideas & Suggestions thread, but I figured I'd just go ahead and make a patch.

The Readme thread seems a little out of date based on the others I'm reading (i.e. they don't create PRs to the main repo, instead including the changes for you lot to do with as you see fit), so I've given this a shot and let me know if the actual process is off; I've got some other small easy fixes I'd like to have a crack at in the near future so getting the process down now would be great.

Yeah, the readme really needs to be updated.

I don't see an issue with the patch itself and it seems like a good idea.