We all fucked up with the VOX thing.
Usual Character Name: Nathan Dunkleman (As AI, varies a lot, usually some random word with dots in between the letters e.g. W.E.E.D)

BYOND Username: NateTheSquid

Current Status (Regular, Mentor, HOS, Badmin): I am a regular, have a mentor application out at the moment though (sorry if I should have just made this a comment on that thread instead of it's own thread)

AI Experience (150 word minimum):
I absolutely LOVE playing as AI. I don't play as AI as often as I want though, due to having to set it down to low priority otherwise I get it every round. When I play AI, I either scroll through the tracking list until I find something suspicious, or I try and get someone to set up telesci, and wait for people to request things to be teleported. I consider myself quite good at writing/following laws, sometimes following them to the letter and wasting time killing all non-humans, by killing monkeys, or by weaseling out of a poorly-written suicide law. There is nothing I love more as AI than a good gimmick law. Lately I'm trying to play AI more again, now that I can do telesci, which greatly helps an AI with no cyborgs. As an AI, I'm either nice, and give the crew some lenience when they phrase something wrong, or I'm an actual robot, only doing things they ask if they say it right.

Why do you want VOX:
EGGS! I feel like VOX would be absolutely great with some gimmick laws. A law saying "speak only with VOX" would suck, because it would take time to say anything, but a law saying something like "You must say EGGS once a minute using VOX" would be fine.

How would you not run VOX into the ground (50 word minimum): Honestly, I'd probably only use VOX when I have plenty of time to spare, such as the crew kills a wizard, I might say "attention, the wizard is dead" or something simple like that. Of course I would have the occasional "EGGS" when I feel like it, to keep the crew on their toes, but not every 5 seconds until I get killed for never shutting up about eggs or swedish chef. I know my limits.

Messages In This Thread
TheNewTeddy AI/VOX Application - by TheNewTeddy - 07-05-2016, 03:26 AM
Musketman12 AI/VOX Application - by Musketman12 - 07-05-2016, 07:20 AM
medsal15's VOX/AI application - by medsal15 - 07-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Erev for VOX - by Erev - 07-05-2016, 01:21 PM
NateTheSquid for VOX - by NateTheSquid - 07-05-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: medsal15's VOX/AI application - by 69andahalf - 07-06-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Erev for VOX - by 69andahalf - 07-06-2016, 02:32 PM
Zaccy14 for VOX - by zaccy14 - 07-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Poland spring vox application - by poland spring - 07-13-2016, 10:25 AM
Totheark - VOX Application - by Totheark - 07-14-2016, 07:41 AM
DaberWebir VOX Access - by Dabir - 07-25-2016, 03:04 PM