We all fucked up with the VOX thing.
Usual Character Name: Cassandra Desmere (Arthur as AI)
BYOND Username: Erev
Current Status (Regular, Mentor, HOS, Badmin): Mentor

AI Experience (150 word minimum): I've not been running AI as much as I used to due to a work schedule that until recently limited me to lowpop (which is rough as an AI) but I have kept my finger in with a round here and there and was extremely active in the past. I am a fairly utilitarian AI that tends to be helpful if not overly creative and I have received recognition from a player for being a good AI on my mentor application form. I feel that between my AI experience, time with the station, and time as a mentor that I have a good feeling for AI laws, how to handle them, and how they interact with the server rules. I feel that I'm also pretty good at preserving a traitor's fun - I don't say anything about gear spawning (apart, perhaps, from a PDA message asking what they are doing just to see them jump) and I try to more hint at their activities than really spill the beans. Exceptions are made for rampages, EXTREMELY effective (but unfunny) traitors, and blobs (though I'll usually let the blob grow a little bit before ratting him out or suggest that a science experiment or the chef's souffle has gotten out of hand).

Why do you want VOX: I really just want VOX powers so that I can easily make announcements when shit is going down. Ones that won't be lost in text-box scrolling hellfoam fires. I don't really desire to be gimmicky with it apart from maybe wishing people a Happy Spacemas, because I suck at gimmicks (see below).

How would you not run VOX into the ground (50 word minimum): I'm not very good at shenanigans (to the extent that I think it is actually in my player notes) and, as such, don't really plan on doing whacky stuff. My goal with VOX is to use it as an additional method of getting the crew the information they need. Or misinformation, depending upon the lawset.

Messages In This Thread
TheNewTeddy AI/VOX Application - by TheNewTeddy - 07-05-2016, 03:26 AM
Musketman12 AI/VOX Application - by Musketman12 - 07-05-2016, 07:20 AM
medsal15's VOX/AI application - by medsal15 - 07-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Erev for VOX - by Erev - 07-05-2016, 01:21 PM
NateTheSquid for VOX - by NateTheSquid - 07-05-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: medsal15's VOX/AI application - by 69andahalf - 07-06-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Erev for VOX - by 69andahalf - 07-06-2016, 02:32 PM
Zaccy14 for VOX - by zaccy14 - 07-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Poland spring vox application - by poland spring - 07-13-2016, 10:25 AM
Totheark - VOX Application - by Totheark - 07-14-2016, 07:41 AM
DaberWebir VOX Access - by Dabir - 07-25-2016, 03:04 PM