Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
AI shells make the wrong fart messages
AI shells still have the robot fart sound effect, but the messages for the farts in chat are like puny human farts. AI shell farts are far(t) superior to human farts. How does an AI fart so hard he's certain poop came out with it, but dares not find out.
(07-18-2016, 02:20 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: AI shells still have the robot fart sound effect, but the messages for the farts in chat are like puny human farts. AI shell farts are far(t) superior to human farts. How does an AI fart so hard he's certain poop came out with it, but dares not find out.

AI shells use the ye olde fart message list. You can tell because they still use some old references to really old admins like Showtime and Tiny Turtle.
never change this
(07-18-2016, 08:17 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: never change this

I'm going to strongly disagree, considering the content of some of the messages:

Code:
                    switch (rand(1, 48))
                        [SNIP]
                        if (6) message = "<B>[src]</B> farted! It reminds you of your grandmother's queefs."
                        if (7) message = "<B>[src]</B> queefed out his metal ass!"
                        if (8) message = "<B>[src]</B> farted! It reminds you of your grandmother's queefs."
                        [SNIP]
                        if (18) message = "<B>[src]</B> farts like your mom used to!"
                        [SNIP]
                        if (31) message = "<B>[src]</B> farts and says, \"Mmm! Delightful aroma!\""
                        if (32) message = "<B>[src]</B> farts and says, \"Mmm! Sexy!\""
                        if (33) message = "<B>[src]</B> farts and fondles his own buttocks."
                        if (34) message = "<B>[src]</B> farts and fondles YOUR buttocks."
                        [SNIP]
                        if (43) message = "<B>[src]</B> is a flatulent whore."
OH YEAH i remember seeing those on the escape shuttle
they were kind of weird and unpleasant
(07-18-2016, 08:26 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 08:17 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: never change this
snip

Good lord, yeah no change this,.
Those messages have about the same level of offense as the nipple twisting we had that big fight over a few months ago.

I'm not really trying to make a point, but I just wanted to draw the comparison given that those stayed in
(07-24-2016, 10:35 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: Those messages have about the same level of offense as the nipple twisting we had that big fight over a few months ago.

I'm not really trying to make a point, but I just wanted to draw the comparison given that those stayed in

I disagree since some of these fart messages are blatantly violating the no sexual content rule.

Especially this one:
Code:
if (32) message = "<B>[src]</B> farts and says, \"Mmm! Sexy!\""