Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Radio Host gimmick job
There's not much to this idea really. You know that radio station in the debris field Z-level? Why not add a gimmick job related to it that allows you to host your own silly radio program, whatever that may be.

Thoughts?
I don't see why not. Just have them spawn there when they join.
(07-16-2016, 11:43 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I don't see why not. Just have them spawn there when they join.

This is not a bad idea at all.
I think this is a great idea. Honestly don't know why it was not added when the radio station was.
Wouldn't an AI with a very talkative player more or less cover all the interactions that the 'radio host' would have with the rest of the crew?
(07-17-2016, 01:31 AM)The Grim Sleeper Wrote: Wouldn't an AI with a very talkative player more or less cover all the interactions that the 'radio host' would have with the rest of the crew?

You forgot the scientist coming to bomb the radio station because he decided to start reading Woody got Wood
(07-17-2016, 06:21 AM)BBEG Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 01:31 AM)The Grim Sleeper Wrote: Wouldn't an AI with a very talkative player more or less cover all the interactions that the 'radio host' would have with the rest of the crew?

You forgot the scientist coming to bomb the radio station because he decided to start reading Woody got Wood

Reading that is a bannable offense here.
The radio host doesn't have to open doors.
He also doesn't have to follow bullshit orders or get a "shut up" law that makes his entire round worthless
Hold on i just got a shitty idea have 2 people spawn in to be the radio hosts and have them do a statler and waldorf style heckling/commentry of all the crazy bullshit on the station think about it.

Staler: say looks like the clowns dead Waldorf: good its great to see a murderer pay for his crimes Statler: really who'd he kill Waldorf: Comedy Both: Dohohohoho
(07-17-2016, 11:40 AM)BBEG Wrote: Hold on i just got a shitty idea have 2 people spawn in to be the radio hosts and have them do a statler and waldorf style heckling/commentry of all the crazy bullshit on the station think about it.

Staler: say looks like the clowns dead Waldorf: good its great to see a murderer pay for his crimes Statler: really who'd he kill Waldorf: Comedy Both: Dohohohoho

It'd probably be helpful if there was a camera monitor in there, so someone could keep their eyes on the station while doing radio stuff