Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
AN EVENT APPROACHES
Brick 
(08-15-2016, 11:05 AM)DreamCarver Wrote: Well, that awfmazing. Got to play a good number of rounds and got all the shitsec I've built up dealing with awful awful people out of my system. Also engaged in a rap battle with the chaplain as a vicious rogue AI. It was a good day.

Too bad some ghost drones an murderers tried to ruin it and I had to concede defeat.
do you mean ass day
Note: Even if my computer is bad and all, I will still join. I dont want to miss twice in a row ass day.
Assuming I remember correctly, this is happening again the 13th of every month. So tomorrow will be the second ass day.
good, because I'm itching for some action.
(09-12-2016, 03:04 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Assuming I remember correctly, this is happening again the 13th of every month. So tomorrow will be the second ass day.

I think so, yes. Sadly I can't play this time probably. I'll try and sneak on if I can for some quick chaos.
ass

day
OOC: Nnystyxx: i am the greatest racist who ever lived
I missed it again frown

With luck, the new VOX will be ready for Ass Day Three: The Prisoner of Asskaban.
I was afraid that Ass Day would end up being a big byond chunderdome 2 robustpit, with our meanest, turboest nerds wiping the floor with anyone who didnt spawn with a tazer, but it didn't, at least not to that extent. Instead, it felt more like a treehouse of horror marathon in space, where we get a laid-back break from business as usual to do dumb things we normally couldn't. That, and play with all sorts of admin gimmicks, the fun kind that break the station, the server, and everyone in between.

That was fun! Can't wait to see what happens next month!
(09-13-2016, 03:03 PM)Superlagg Wrote: I was afraid that Ass Day would end up being a big byond chunderdome 2 robustpit, with our meanest, turboest nerds wiping the floor with anyone who didnt spawn with a tazer, but it didn't, at least not to that extent. Instead, it felt more like a treehouse of horror marathon in space, where we get a laid-back break from business as usual to do dumb things we normally couldn't. That, and play with all sorts of admin gimmicks, the fun kind that break the station, the server, and everyone in between.

That was fun! Can't wait to see what happens next month!

I'm surprised the ultranerds haven't completely dominated the station yet.
You'd be surprised during some late night rounds.
Somehow, admins crashed the server with pizzas. Or whoever made a ton of pizzas.
There was also making everything in the game made of pizza. This includes the hud, and the lighting system.
Its fun to turbonerd, but I felt like it was even more fun to be able to handle any situation in whichever manner you felt.
Like in days of old, it was ok to space the janitor for wetting too many floors. This felt right.