Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
AN EVENT APPROACHES
Give your mum and bubs's mum the best Mother Day's gift of all: a round of ASS MONDAY!
That doesn't sound very work friendly
oh god its ass day oh god oh fuck
FUCK I MISS IT, LET ME INNNNNNNNNN
[Image: eric-andre.jpg]
welcome the coming summer/winter solstice by smacking it with a hot/cool ASS DAY
(:'C)
commemorate the time Abe Lincoln, John F Kennedy, John MacDonald, and Warcimes rocketpunched Hitler in the ball (he only had one, remember) and then hijacked his time machine to procure the 16 (ish) ASS JAM patches with a round of ASS DAY
Ass Day of Density:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnoOVo9e...e=youtu.be
fight and lose to bubs irl this ASS DAY
the real reason friday the 13th is considered unlucky is because each one is ASS DAY
Come to Goon 2 and scare your butts off, it's Spooktober AND Ass Day.

Also, if you see a green farty alien made and/or piloted by shotgunbill, then, well, just listen to his own words about it.
[Image: pIiqbHi.png]

[Image: OsX3z9h.png]
gobble gobble you butts it's ass day

go to the space/sea diner call john's bus put those vr goggles you see on the bus on visit urs dungeon

i can't because goddamn projects a slightly ill greater domestic space-bee

also does anyone else find it weird that today is also Kindness Day
Santa gives good people presents, bad people coal, and Goonstation players ASS DAY. With these recent-ish discussions on improving Ass Day and even a few tests of Ass-Day-as-a-game-mode, I'd say there's a good chance there's something genuinely new this holi-ass-day! (Or, failing that, something related to Friday the 13th).
nu ass 2020
for now enjoy the friday fest
oh fuck i forgot to announce it's the nu ass day that follows the nu year/decade

got off to a rough start but it's going good see if you can catch some admins and hop onto their adminbus