Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
AN EVENT APPROACHES
TODAY IS ASSDAY Frogsiren
Hah. If it weren't for people bumping this thread, I'd always forget about it.
Every day is ass day.
FUCK I FORGOT IT WAS ASS DAY
TOMORROW IS ASS DAY

Frogsiren
ass day is a go in 2 hours, according to timezones and the internet
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
good ass day so far. ive gotta quit for a while or maybe for the rest of the day, so rip
This has turned into a 'Oh hell it's been a month already?' thread for me.
Merry Ass Day everyone. I think I cannot make it today, because I´m going out with friends. 

Blow up the captain´s office for me, guys.  smile

Edit: Likewise, with the captain still in it.
I stayed up entirely too late last night post-midnight as my first Ass Day as admin. Overslept, was an hour late for work but mitigated by bringing doughnuts. You fucks owe me $9.

Also: making people critters is entirely too much fun. Also floor-cluwning people.

EDIT: Props to whoever was the slug that went around robusting folks. I made quite a few slugs, so I can't remember which one of you lot it was.
"Think I'll make use of this Ass Day to learn about canbombs"

Now I understand people who kill AIs and borgs outright instead of trying to fix their laws.
(07-14-2017, 02:44 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: "Think I'll make use of this Ass Day to learn about canbombs"

Now I understand people who kill AIs and borgs outright instead of trying to fix their laws.

Cherry, I'm guessing? That was quite a rude start to a round, given it was the one borg who messed with stuff, but it's understandable, and lead to me being a killer robot with a waluigi hat who killed a singularity, a sun, and... god damn something else weird. idk
It's not like I just killed you cruelly out of sheer spite.

I also murdered the borgs too.
Damn you, Kakarot!

Goku singularities eating the station, plasma spores on suicide missions, Macho Men slaughtering all in sight. What a time to be alive.