Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
AN EVENT APPROACHES
[Image: nqFcSH.gif]
quality content from hydrofloric. wish i could ass day but my internet seems to have died overnight

edit: maybe ill be able to get on this afternoon for some quick chaos
I have had a shitty day at work. Y'all had better know how to beg for mercy once I get home and have access to THE BUTTONS.
(10-13-2017, 12:31 PM)Mordent Wrote: I have had a shitty day at work. Y'all had better know how to beg for mercy once I get home and have access to THE BUTTONS.

*scream
NO PLEASE NOT THE BUTTONS

Also thank you Nate.
ASS DAYE THE THIRTEENTH OF OCTOBER SPOOKY YES
I like my Mondays with a side of Ass Day.
ass ass ass ass
chunky
Man, what a great final round.

At the beginning of the round, I announced that everyone will need to RP CORRECTLY.
The station was divided into two factions. Humans, and the birds.
Respawn was turned on, with the option to become a bird.

Gangs of birds started beating up humans, pecking them to death. The birds reigned supreme.
But, the round needed to end somehow. So, I announced that the plutonium core was somewhere on the station.
Initially, the humans secured the core, but the birbtide decimated some of the only survivors shortly.

The birds combined the core and the ball, but then one lovebird had a shocking relevation. BIRDS CANNOT DUNK.
They secretly enlisted the help of a human, for the lovebird was tired of the war between the humans and the birds.
The two dashed down to the AI core, the lovebird having to bludgeon fellow birds on the way who did not share their vision.

When the valiant team arrived at the core, the found the AI enclosure to be made of gold. The brave scientist locked himself inside as the lovebird guarded against the counter-revolutionaries attempting to get in. The scientist screamed: "WAIT YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME THE CORE!"
However, the scientist soon heard a voice in his head that said: "dumbass, the bird already combined it."
The scientist leapt up into the sky with a mighty leap, and alarms went off across the station. A massive influx of negative b-ball protons had been detected.
He crashed down onto the steel floor (It is made of steel) and a shockwave sprang forth, decimating all in it's path.

The great power of the shockwave ended the syndicate disruption, and restored law to the station once more.
Caw! Caw! Cacaw! Kee! Reeee!
sounds kind of similar to a previous ass day round i was in. respawn with birds enabled, almost all people respawned as birds when they died. about 30 birds to like 5 humans and a bunch of ghosts just watching. i was one of the humans, wound up with a wrestling belt, 2 suppressed pistols and about 4 suppressed 22 boxes worth of ammo. ran around murdering birds left and right. one bird wound up with my spare pistol but was pretty cool. the birds kept gathering in the chapel so every now and then i ran in and murdered many of them. i eventually died to a swarm of about 10 birds at the same time (at least 1 had a fully loaded spacker), respawned as a staff assistant, sprinted back to my corpse, picked up most of my stuff and went straight back to bird murder.

basically just like an hour of murdering foolish birds and robustin'
I like my Wednesdays with a side of Ass too. Ass Wednesday. Not to be confused with Ash Wednesday.
ass tomorrow
Frogsiren IT IS ASS DAY Frogsiren