Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average
Remove farting.
Remove MollyMillions from staff IMO.
No. This whole game has been described as "farting spaceman simulator" too many times to remove farting. If any idea has ever deserved to be in the terrible ideas subforum, this is it.
Isn't there that story where Cogwerks or someone had to send info to the FBI/crimeplace after someone threatened to shoot a place up and he was unable to find a picture of the game without farting to give as an example as to what the game is?
I've used the Toggle Farting button before and I'll use it again.
I cannot tell if this thread is serious or not.
Breaking News Developing... RED ALERT WE NEED ALL STATION CREW ON DECK Breaking News Developing...

A ROGUE ADMIN HAS BEEN DETECTED, SEND IN THE NERD SQUAD! Mr. V gets roasted
ANyone who takes this thread seriously deserves to. Holy balls you people are gullible.
[Image: pwn2.gif]
(07-13-2016, 11:50 AM)popecrunch Wrote: ANyone who takes this thread seriously deserves to. Holy balls you people are gullible.

I can't believe how many people thought I was serious.
bring back the disease that makes people fart plasma
deadmin mollymillions

(this was a funny thread)
Penance cooking thread (Was MollyMillions MaryAbbadon on the old forums)?
(07-13-2016, 08:59 AM)TheNewTeddy Wrote: No. This whole game has been described as "farting spaceman simulator" too many times to remove farting. If any idea has ever deserved to be in the terrible ideas subforum, this is it.

It was a "2d spaceman simulator about poo" when I started.

Oh how far we have fallen.
(07-13-2016, 02:54 PM)misto Wrote: bring back the disease that makes people fart plasma

I can totally make that for you given enough time.
(07-13-2016, 05:47 PM)Erev Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 02:54 PM)misto Wrote: bring back the disease that makes people fart plasma

I can totally make that for you given enough time.

As can I.