Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make farting on security and heads a briggable offense
No, I'm not a sec officer, I just want to push one down, fart on him, see three other officers immediately grab their batons, and then spend the next 15 minutes running like hell until they get pulled away to robust an antag.
No.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:I just want to push one down, fart on him, see three other officers immediately grab their batons, and then spend the next 15 minutes running like hell until they get pulled away to robust an antag.

i punched Walter in the groin last night and he chased me around spraying his taser into the floor tiles until it was empty. then he ran back like a weenie to recharge it and i unfortunately never saw him again.

you gotta go that extra mile to tick to sec off if you want them chase you. i believe in you.
Who ever said it WASN'T a briggable offense? It's probably not worth your time to arrest them for it, but if you really want to, go right the hell ahead. If you knock a guard on their ass don't be surprised if they arrest you.
As long as something is plausibly a reason for being arrested, security can probably arrest you for it.

Whether or not they decide it's an actual problem is up to them.

Also, with the especially dumb reasons to arrest people, don't be surprised if someone takes it in their hands to stop you from arresting the farter. The crew can especially be rotten to security officers they don't like.
There's really no need for this thread: if people want to arrest other people for that, there was never anything telling them they couldn't. If you want to probably waste a bunch of time, go right ahead. If not, don't. Whatever.