Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Securotron-5000
With the recent Sec HUD, icons appear over someone if they have contraband, are set to arrest, are set to incarcerated, and set to on parole. 

In the Brig is a handy secutron-5000 which let's you set people to on release, on parole, and incarcerated with a single swipe, rather than having to manually update the records. However, there's no set to arrest mode.
I can see how this would be an oversight, considering that the item spawns in sec, and if you are close enough to swipe someone, you'd presumably also have them under arrest. However, I think it would be a good idea to also have an arrest setting, for if they are able to somehow slip from the officer before they can be processed in the brig.
No, because then people would steal them and set the whole crew to arrest constantly.
I want this so more people set everyone to arrest constantly

I mean we already have the Vr goggles so who cares, and you don't even have to be near the person in question to mess with that
The secutron-5000 should require swiping it with a security or head ID to use it. Not say that you can't use it without one, just that if you do that it ALSO sets you to arrest (for unauthorized use of security gear) and flashes some warning obvious warning lights.
I've set it so now Released and Incarcerated both show up on the SecHUD.
Security officers should have some kind of sechud icon to identify each other akin to the one nuke ops get.

Whoops, this isn't the thread for that.

Securotron should be able to scan people from range.