Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bring back head swapping
before, you could behead people and put people's heads on other people's bodies and rez them with strange mutagen but now it seems that you cannot re-attach severed heads to headless bodies
I actually posted this in the bugs forum a while back -- was it actually removed on purpose? If so, then ya -- I would very much like it back.

I vastly preferred head-transplants to brain transplants.
this needs to be brought back because it means a rotten beheaded corpse has literally no way of getting back into the game (I specifically remember a round where there were like 5 people beheaded with their heads on a stick with their brains still in them, and no way to do anything).
you can take heads off the stick and pull out the brain, cant you? youd think impaling the head on the stick might damage the brain. then you can put the brain in a borg or monkey and proceed from there.

but still, playing mad doctor in this way sounds funny. there should also be a way to hook up someone's severed head to life support like that creepy old severed dog head experiment video. i think there was another thread on a similar subject a short while back, of letting headless strange reagent'd bodies bumble around blindly or something.

would be great to bring in around halloween time
Skeletons should be able to live without their head so we can have headless skeletons chasing their skull around
I remember a time I was playing Medical Doctor and had recovered both the head and body of someone who had been decapitated. As the body had been preserved, I assumed I could reattach the head and clone him. Instead I spent ten minutes hitting the empty space where his head used to be with his head wondering why it wasn't letting me reattach it while repeatedly alt-tabbing to the wiki, which still had instructions for reattaching heads. Going off the fact that is still there, I am guessing it's removal was a bug.
(07-07-2016, 07:34 PM)misto Wrote: you can take heads off the stick and pull out the brain, cant you? youd think impaling the head on the stick might damage the brain. then you can put the brain in a borg or monkey and proceed from there.

You'd think you could, but from what I remember you can take if off but do nothing to the brain inside.
Stupid roboticist recipe idea

Take this

http://pixar.wikia.com/wiki/Babyface

And apply it to the heads of the crew.

Just make it useless for anything other then tiny races and hanging around bar asking people to forcefeed you booze because you don't have hands.
(07-08-2016, 08:50 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: Stupid roboticist recipe idea

Take this

http://pixar.wikia.com/wiki/Babyface

And apply it to the heads of the crew.

Just make it useless for anything other then tiny races and hanging around bar asking people to forcefeed you booze because you don't have hands.

Jesus Christ i remember that thing giving me nightmares....... Lets do it