Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drones need floor tiles
drones are cool but they need floor tiles to fix floors. the only wau to do it otherwise is to build and then deconstruct a wall

please delete this thread, there's already a robotics suggestion thread which I stupidly did not look for before making this useless post
umm you do know they have a magtractor right, which can pick up metal sheets and then make them into floortiles...?

edit: also that robotics suggestion thread has nothing to do with ghostdrones
i know you're a coder but please stop trolling my threads mr Waka
I'm not trolling your threads, ya doofus. Seriously, is making a post that actually has relevant information to the question/suggestion considered trolling to you? In that case, let's consult a dictionary for the definition. If you'll see here, under the specific instance of trolling you are referring to, it says the definition as: "to post inflammatory or inappropriate messages or comments... ...for the purpose of upsetting other users and provoking a response." As you can see, it defines trolling as normally making comments designed to provoke the poster, or not contribute to the conversation.

I would claim I'm doing otherwise, because I'm providing relevant information to the topic at hand that has been talked about in other threads, ingame, and on other various out-of-game communication systems. I'm also trying to help you, by informing you that in case you did not know what a magtractor was or how to use one, that you can simply create your own floor tiles from various metal sheets around the station.

In regards to the edit that I made, I was saying that the robotics suggestion thread (found here) is mainly directed towards rebalancing cyborg modules, not ghostdrones which are not even considered to be part of robotics due to their strict laws that forbid interaction with the crew. In short, I conclude with your original post on this thread which can be summed up as: "useless post". Thank you for reading.
(07-06-2016, 03:33 PM)zewaka Wrote: I'm not trolling your threads, ya doofus. Seriously, is making a post that actually has relevant information to the question/suggestion considered trolling to you? In that case, let's consult a dictionary for the definition. If you'll see here, under the specific instance of trolling you are referring to, it says the definition as: "to post inflammatory or inappropriate messages or comments... ...for the purpose of upsetting other users and provoking a response." As you can see, it defines trolling as normally making comments designed to provoke the poster, or not contribute to the conversation.

I would claim I'm doing otherwise, because I'm providing relevant information to the topic at hand that has been talked about in other threads, ingame, and on other various out-of-game communication systems. I'm also trying to help you, by informing you that in case you did not know what a magtractor was or how to use one, that you can simply create your own floor tiles from various metal sheets around the station.

In regards to the edit that I made, I was saying that the robotics suggestion thread (found here) is mainly directed towards rebalancing cyborg modules, not ghostdrones which are not even considered to be part of robotics due to their strict laws that forbid interaction with the crew. In short, I conclude with your original post on this thread which can be summed up as: "useless post". Thank you for reading.

thanksĀ for the help!