Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drowning
I jumped in the pool and started drowning almost instantly, this might need adjusting
it's a well-known fact spacemen are incapable of holding their breath (unless it is for attempted suicide)
Well if motives were on, what did you expect?

Else, why are you laying down in the pool! What did you expect there either?
please dont troll my thread this is serious
(07-06-2016, 02:49 PM)Jerkops Wrote: please dont troll my thread this is serious
That was not a troll.
If you could explain your circumstances a bit more, that would be great since there are a few ways to drown and different actual 'drowning damage' things.
I jumped in the pool and after a short time (less than two seconds) started taking oxygen damage and got the echo "you are drowning!"

Just seemed a bit sudden
Put on flippers next time
This would be more of a bug if it were actually a problem. Oxy damage is akin to holding your breath. If you lie down in the pool (say, by using the diving board which tips you over for a bit) you get oxy damage, which heals as soon as you stand up. That is, you do unless you wear flippers. Flippers prevent pool-oxy damage.

Sims mode is a different story. If you haven't played the sims, I hear tell of stories about missing pool ladders and ovens made of cardboard. So many blue ghosts. Leaving those damnable puddles everywhere. WHY DO YOU HAUNT ME STILL!?