Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM stuff no longer goes to a crusher
I don't know how many people are aware of this, but back in the day before this new station goods sent out the QM chute headed straight into a crusher. Finding that out was a sobering realization for how meaningless life is and I wish for people to have it again. If you go through the conveyor belt now, it doesn't send you into a crusher but instead into the abandoned miners station and that's just no fun at all. I'm pretty sure this was a result of changing the location of QM from the East to the South and I have absolutely no idea how to fix this but just thought it would be interesting to know. The map has been around for a while so I have no idea if this was intentional but thought I'd put it up anyways.
oh yeah, it fed into that weird salvaging ship that sold pod parts and shit, right?

well this can be solved easily. just give that ship some more receiving belts and crushers on its north and south sides - that way it can receive and crush not only qm goods, but also coffins from the chapel
I miss the chapel's MDriver going to the martian outpost; it was a wonderful punchline. QM deffo needs a fix on that, though. I've seen the crates back up quite bit.