Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best / Worst chemicals for golems?
Chlorine Trifluoride (CLF3) will obviously have to be on this list for the devastation it can cause, especially mixed with fireball so I'll write this one off of the list to begin with.

As for worst I will go with [font=sans-serif]Styptic Powder as it will heal pretty much all the damage given by the Golem to the victim. [/font]

[font=sans-serif]What are you choices?[/font]
the best kind of golem is one made with a mixture of different chemicals.

Cram every negative thing you can think of in there.
CLF3, PHLOG, THERMITE, LIQUID DARK MATTER, BLACK POWDER.
eggs and simethicone
Sneak into the back of the bar and grab all of the special beers and hobo wines and dump them into the keg. It might not be the most effective, but your golems might as well be wearing a tophat.
Get all the ??? pill bottles, empty each of them into its own beaker, summon golems.
(07-06-2016, 09:32 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Sneak into the back of the bar and grab all of the special beers and hobo wines and dump them into the keg. It might not be the most effective, but your golems might as well be wearing a tophat.

It can actually be extremely effective, given all the horrible stuff found in hobo booze and pills.
What about some really good combinations. Suck as eggs and simethicone, by this I mean combinations that compliment each other.

Funny or effective. Secret or none secret.

If time and ingredients weren't a factor what would be your go to troll/funny/superdeadly golems be?
(07-06-2016, 10:35 AM)TheOnlyRyan Wrote: If time and ingredients weren't a factor what would be your go to troll/funny/superdeadly golems be?

I would produce golems that contain dilluted fliptonium, reversium, nitroglycerin, black powder, CLF3, phosphorus, chocolate, potassium, phlogiston, thermite and some sarin to top it off.
Use the golem spell on a bee egg. Not just the ingredient bee, but the bee egg itself.
(07-06-2016, 11:59 AM)AngriestIBM Wrote: Use the golem spell on a bee egg. Not just the ingredient bee, but the bee egg itself.

I recommend doing this. These golems are invincible.
(07-06-2016, 12:01 PM)medsal15 Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 11:59 AM)AngriestIBM Wrote: Use the golem spell on a bee egg.  Not just the ingredient bee, but the bee egg itself.

I recommend doing this. These golems are invincible.

I too recommend doing this.
Making golems out of the required reagents for life is pretty fun too.
Strange Reagent golems gib the corpses of their victims and is a reasonable poison (2 brute + 2 tox per life cycle).
unstable mutagen is pretty easy to make and can have some bad effects. might not kill folks outright but they may be bumbling their way fat and blind to medbay looking for mutadone and stuff, keeping them out of your hair for a decent period of time

pair it with some shit that causes addictions, food poisoning, etc. and they will be falling over gagging and retching while the radiation from the mutagen builds up tox and burn damage on them