Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make cold bodies decompose slower
I think that if a body is cold, it should decompose more slowly. Yes, this would mean that spaced bodies would be preserved for quite a while. It feels like it makes sense, and it would also make some of the safest hiding spots for bodies (space) give the victim SOME chance of being cloned.

Also, make fridges cool down whoever is inside if the door is closed. We could introduce refrigerators to areas other than the kitchen, too: maybe the medical morgue, the chapel, and somewhere in security or the bridge. Maybe a few scattered about maintenance.
MyBlueCorners Wrote:I think that if a body is cold, it should decompose more slowly. Yes, this would mean that spaced bodies would be preserved for quite a while. It feels like it makes sense, and it would also make some of the safest hiding spots for bodies (space) give the victim SOME chance of being cloned.

Also, make fridges cool down whoever is inside if the door is closed. We could introduce refrigerators to areas other than the kitchen, too: maybe the medical morgue, the chapel, and somewhere in security or the bridge. Maybe a few scattered about maintenance.

this is a thing exactly how you described it lmao.

In space, bodies don't decompose at all, the refrigerator in the chefs room helps keep bodies fresh, and in the morgue bodies don't decompose at all.
Klayboxx Wrote:
MyBlueCorners Wrote:I think that if a body is cold, it should decompose more slowly. Yes, this would mean that spaced bodies would be preserved for quite a while. It feels like it makes sense, and it would also make some of the safest hiding spots for bodies (space) give the victim SOME chance of being cloned.

In space, bodies don't decompose at all, the refrigerator in the chefs room helps keep bodies fresh, and in the morgue bodies don't decompose at all.
False. They do still decompose, I've seen it firsthand. It's just super slow.
huh. If all these things are actually implemented, i've never noticed! My suggestion about fridges making people colder still stands, though.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:

False. They do still decompose, I've seen it firsthand. It's just super slow.

ok still though, its long enough that if you still haven't been found no one cares. rip you.