Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escape Alive Traitor Objective
I escaped alive on the shuttle as a traitor and it failed to give me credit for it.
(07-04-2016, 11:50 PM)Erev Wrote: I escaped alive on the shuttle as a traitor and it failed to give me credit for it.

Maybe witnessing the horrors of the station made you dead inside?
What happened on the shuttle? Were you just sitting buckled into a chair or were you being beaten into crit, etc...
Nope. IIRC I was totally fine. It was rather uneventful.
Huh, now that I think about it, I remember a horror form ling almost dead on the shuttle who arrived in crit not getting the objective (not saying that it had to neccessarily do with horror form or being in crit). He was still gasping while the round was ending but the objective was failed so I think something is up with it, yeah.
Saw someone get their escape alive objective by being on the shuttle as ghost drone once. That might be stretching things.
This happened to me, I was completely conscious and at full health, and I was even the only one on the shuttle.
Fun fact: Escape alone objective can be completed with nobody escaping. Might be interesting to find the source of this bug.