Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tips N' Tricks & Little things you learned that are game changing.
Anyways quick construction tips that people don't know apparently:

Make floors by activating floor tiles in-hand (click on tiles or press c) over space tiles~
- No need for girders!
[Image: c46f70dab1.png]

Quickly assemble windows by hitting grilles with glass sheets~
- When hit diagonally they produce large windows.
[Image: 0d7ebce989.jpg]

- When hit straight on they produce thin windows.
[Image: 07adda4973.jpg]
Another tip: The various winter coats throughout the station are spaceworthy.
Pro doc health goggles can be upgraded with the health analyzer upgrade just like the hand held scanners can be. Then when you examine people it acts like as if you scanned them.

The medical director spawns with their glasses pre-upgraded
(01-15-2017, 02:01 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Anyways quick construction tips that people don't know apparently:

Make floors by activating floor tiles in-hand (click on tiles or press c) over space tiles~
- No need for girders!
[Image: c46f70dab1.png]
yes i accidently did this when making gold escape as mentioned in the photos thread, but when made with this method, they didnt look gold and i dont think they were shiny
Roller beds can be used as mobile operating tables. Buckle in the target and then operate as normal.

I actually just discovered this like 2 minutes ago and it is amazing.
Its a very important thing to know for Ass Day. If you see someone with a roller bed, shoot first and burn the body.
(01-15-2017, 09:27 PM)Sov Wrote: Roller beads can be used as mobile operating tables. Buckle in the target and then operate as normal.

I actually just discovered this like 2 minutes ago and it is amazing.

we can finally do corridor surgery like in surgeon simulator get in not go out
If you are looking for someone who hides in bushes a lot, try grabbing some prodoc health goggles. The little hearts can help you see them in a bush, and can be used to examine and attack the person while they are in a bush!
Need to make a lot of cat drugs, but don't want to dick around for a fungus mutation? Grab the still! Cut out the hobo chemistry and get to making the good stuff!
Space cleaner + mop bucket + mop = No need for floor signs! Also you can load cleaner into flamethrowers for EXTREME cleaning! Just... Remove the welding fuel first.
(01-19-2017, 06:24 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Also you can load cleaner into flamethrowers for EXTREME cleaning! Just... Remove the welding fuel first.

Replace the cleaner for termite and you will no longer need to clean the floor
(01-19-2017, 11:51 AM)Maegor Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 06:24 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Also you can load cleaner into flamethrowers for EXTREME cleaning! Just... Remove the welding fuel first.

Replace the cleaner for termite and you will no longer need to clean the floor

You leave my wooden-alloy floors alone!
(01-19-2017, 06:24 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Space cleaner + mop bucket + mop = No need for floor signs! Also you can load cleaner into flamethrowers for EXTREME cleaning! Just... Remove the welding fuel first.

I just carry a bucket and the sponge. The sponge will immediately mop up a mess, and then you can wipe up any water on the floor with it as well
I just mop with chocolate. shrug
(01-19-2017, 01:28 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I just carry a bucket and the sponge. The sponge will immediately mop up a mess, and then you can wipe up any water on the floor with it as well
If I can be bothered to play janitor and actually live long enough to see a mess, I prefer the spray bottles. Instant clean, no slipping. If there is a big mess I actually prefer to load up a fire extinguisher with 'Space Cleaner' and hose the whole corridor down than using the grenades.