Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tips N' Tricks & Little things you learned that are game changing.
severed heads can be used as basketballs for bball hoops.

that is all.
Firelocks are completely useless at stopping fires and you should wirecut any alarms you find so they don't get in your way.
If you remove the power cell from a forcefield generator (The ones that block either atmosphere, atmosphere/liqud, or matter all together) you can wrench it down to the floor if there's a cable under it.

If only these could be controlled via MechComp and use extra power to project through walls/tables/vending machines
As AI, your Third Radio's frequency tuning is not used for anything, but it still works like any other radio. Configure its frequency to an unused one and set intercoms around the station to it, so you can still use your 144.7 frequency to communicate while being able to monitor intercoms! And the best part is, you can still use the :3 departmental radio prefixes just fine! Put that third radio to good use, and spy on the crew today ;]
If you get your grubby mitts on some bannas, a syringe, and a water tank, you can inject the bannas with water, making them explode, and not destroying the banana. Reuseable weak bombs
Telesci is your best friend as AI. I don't know how I didn't know about this sooner but holy SHIT. Telesci straight up revolutionizes the possibilities when playing AI.

Learn it. Just how to operate it.
on fire and no fire extinguisher nearby? grab a cup of water from a water cooler and splash yourself repeatedly
I just realised I say this alot in MentorHelps but this is never written anywhere directly, I dont think.

If you focus the command bar, or press G, and type in GPS, you'll get a menu pop up that allows you to select a location. Picking one will draw a line towards your area of choice. Very useful for learning new maps
You can Heat Donk Pockets instantly with heat sources like welders or lighters. But if you don't have one of those? You can still heat them using the sparks from a broken light.