Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New arcade machines
I would like to see new arcade machines added in with unique games that aren't variants of the same game. Maybe something like Snake or Robustris. Anything is possible. They don't have to be complicated. It could be something simple like pong, but I would like to see something new, so people could hangout at the arcade more often. You could still obtain prizes, but you would have to achieve a certain score, or something like that. Post any criticisms, or ideas for arcade machines bellow. Is my idea garbage, or do you agree with my idea? What do you want to see added or changed to arcade machines?
a dragon's lair type dumb adventure game with a couple branching paths and tons of shit that instakills you when you make the wrong choice or wait longer than a second to pick a choice. the game's text should choose from an array of names and terms similar to how the current names of arcade games are randomized.

oh yeah, and a claw machine game. its an arcade, you need a fucking ripoff claw machine. preferably with different prize output than normal arcade cabinets

a little shooting gallery game setup that uses harmless guns to shoot those moving duck target things, or themed ones such as syndie targets - weve already got guns and bullets ingame so thats a chunk of the work already done

ps. arcade machines should actually gobble at least 1 credit per play

pps. furthermore i advocate that the arcade should be more directly connected to/visible from the bar to promote cross-pollination
If goonhub ever starts working again (wire pls) then it would be cool to have highscores be uploaded there.
(07-02-2016, 07:58 PM)zewaka Wrote: If goonhub ever starts working again (wire pls) then it would be cool to have highscores be uploaded there.
That would be neat to save high-scores across rounds via Goonhub. To show who is the best of the best. We could even have medals too for getting the highest score on x game.