Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FEATURE] Custom Crops Part 2 The Burgering
This adds 3 tropical burgers that involve coconuts and pineapples.

The first burger is a coconut burger. Its a plain burger with coconut meat as a replacement. The 2nd burger is a luau burger. Its a burger with pineapple and meat. The third combines both pineapple and coconut with meat. The third and final burger is a Tiki Burger.

Compiled and play-tested. Error free.

https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...hef:master
I would like to remind you again to look at your code before you submit it, as you added a bunch of useless code to microwaves and probably broke them.
(07-09-2016, 01:03 PM)zewaka Wrote: I would like to remind you again to look at your code before you submit it, as you added a bunch of useless code to microwaves and probably broke them.

He did? I can't really see anything that would break it, all that's being added are three new recipes and a new if() block that turns coffeeberries into beans, that should work just fine.. Right?
(07-09-2016, 01:24 PM)ErikHanson Wrote: He did? I can't really see anything that would break it, all that's being added are three new recipes and a new if() block that turns coffeeberries into beans, that should work just fine.. Right?

See: recipies.dm