Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Debris Fields
Lightbulb 
With all the new and cool stuff being made for the debris field it's starting to get a bit packed on just one level. There should be two debris fields now, so that stuff can be spread out more and new areas added without making too much clutter. Space exploration is one of the main things that people really like playing on goon for, so there can never be enough cool things to explore out there!
There used to be two debris fields, but they got merged when old asteroid mining died (rip).

I support this idea, if possible
i dont mind the debris field being a bit cramped, its kind of a dumping grounds of useless derelict shit. but i still support a second field since it means people get to cram another one full of even more derelict shit to play with. what would be really cool is if they could be rearranged a bit every round.
Have the new debris field use stuff in perspective/fancy walls.
I've always heard extra z levels have large overheads. I like the idea of making things less cramped, but I like less lag even more. If the impact is minimal then ya I'd want more canvas.
It'd be nice if we could semi-random debris fields.
a new z level with randomized asteroids/stations/whatnot to explore would be nice