Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Pod Suggestions
Pod bay could use a telepad so that mining can beam resources to them instead of dragging a crate across the station.

I'd love to see more cool stuff for the space pods themselves

A garage door opener
The ability to install a cyborg head (or syndicate robot) and brain to make an autonomous space pod
The ability to install homemade weapons like the rocket launcher
A syndicate pod for nuke rounds. It would start out unarmed, the operative would park it near the station, steal a weapon, fly back out, and then start attacking the station while the other operatives look for the nuclear disk. Might also have a high voltage antitheft system.
Perhaps the nuke pod could have a radio blocking system as a secondary item.

It would disrupt any radio and maybe camera within a certain radius, with some kind of disadvantage so that it has to be used strategically.
Give the syndiepod a limited use battering ram that breaks after so many walls / windows are destroyed like meteors do. Would make for some interesting boarding situations.
Weapons are still coming, just waiting for some power usage code to be finished before I make the rest of the weapons available. Cyborg head is kinda unnecessary, as far as I remember cyborgs can already board and pilot a pod. So can the AI shell.

Also a battering ram function already exists for the syndicate pod, the Syndicate Explosive Entry Device.
Things are still being finished and will show up soon.
Obviously, monkeys being able to talk human through the loud speaker is a feature
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Pod bay could use a telepad so that mining can beam resources to them instead of dragging a crate across the station.

1. All the telepads in the station were removed, except for QM and Mining.
2. You can store ores in Mining Satchels, instead of dragging crates.
3. If you really want a telepad, it's easy enough to build a new one wherever you want it to go.