Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secondhand smoke
So when you put a cigarette in your hand that you're smoking you blow big puffs of smoke out, and if you stand infront of someone you blow it in their face.

I was smoking a joint and blew it in someones face a good 10 times and was saddened to find out it had no affect.

Maybe make it possible, obviously not only for weed but other chems, good and bad.
(06-27-2016, 09:54 PM)TheOnlyRyan Wrote: So when you put a cigarette in your hand that you're smoking you blow big puffs of smoke out, and if you stand infront of someone you blow it in their face.

I was smoking a joint and blew it in someones face a good 10 times and was saddened to find out it had no affect.

Maybe make it possible, obviously not only for weed but other chems, good and bad.

I feel like this would be abused by getting an omnizine cig and blowing it in people's faces.

So basically I think it could be fun.
It would give an actual use to the smoker trait.

Yes.
I wanna say yes, but only if it doesn't form addiction. Addiction is just to much a pain in the ass.

Beyond reagents, perhaps even chance to make them cough and drop their things. Ciga-fu.
(06-28-2016, 02:30 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: I wanna say yes, but only if it doesn't form addiction. Addiction is just to much a pain in the ass.

Beyond reagents, perhaps even chance to make them cough and drop their things. Ciga-fu.

The idea of making smoking the next level in robusting is funny enough for me to say that this is a good idea.
(06-28-2016, 02:30 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Beyond reagents, perhaps even chance to make them cough and drop their things. Ciga-fu.

this can totally happen already. Maybe the odds of it happening are too low though...
(06-30-2016, 08:05 AM)MyBlueCorners Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 02:30 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Beyond reagents, perhaps even chance to make them cough and drop their things. Ciga-fu.

this can totally happen already. Maybe the odds of it happening are too low though...

I've never seen it happen, even when three people had someone buckled to a chair and spent a few minutes blowing smoke at them, so... Yeah. Odds are too low.