Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drone destroyed in charger breaks said charger.
Title said it all. I was killed in a charger via csaber and it stayed in the charging phase, acting as if it was being used.

As an addition oddity, because I'm too lazy to make another topic, staying in the path of a shuttle door during launch bolted it open. Doubt this is just a drone thing, but it happened.
I feel like the shuttle door being bolted open might relate to the new door patch in relation to not being able to close a door if someone is in them.
Drone bug added to the (growing...) list of dronebugs.

Door bug referred to someone who knows anything about the new door stuff (Erik).
Drone charging bug fixed.
Should probably belong in a different thread, but drones can become traitors from what I saw in game.
(06-28-2016, 12:16 PM)Triacontakai Wrote: Should probably belong in a different thread, but drones can become traitors from what I saw in game.

Holy crap, that's amazing.

Against my better judgment, I am incredibly tempted to call this a feature.
What do you mean by "become"? Like, picked as a blob or something?
(06-28-2016, 12:16 PM)Triacontakai Wrote: Should probably belong in a different thread, but drones can become traitors from what I saw in game.

They do not, it's just the end-game report showing a drone name when the player that used to play that role chooses to play as a drone after dying.
(06-29-2016, 03:36 AM)ErikHanson Wrote:

They do not, it's just the end-game report showing a drone name when the player that used to play that role chooses to play as a drone after dying.

Ah, fair enough.
(06-27-2016, 09:40 AM)Wire Wrote: Door bug referred to someone who knows anything about the new door stuff (Erik).

Door bug resolved locally, waiting for someone to send me the last changes so i can merge them and send a proper patch.
Titular bug also seems to happen when you drag a drone out of an active charger.

An unrelated bug: I can't seem to put plating onto girders. I can make false walls, but not regular or reinforced walls. Not a biggie since we have an RCD, but still odd.
(06-29-2016, 01:50 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Titular bug also seems to happen when you drag a drone out of an active charger.

An unrelated bug: I can't seem to put plating onto girders. I can make false walls, but not regular or reinforced walls. Not a biggie since we have an RCD, but still odd.

Yeah for some reason explosions cause girders to become a 'reinforced'. Definitely needs to be looked into.
Fixed putting plating on girder.

Unable to reproduce bug involving dragging a drone away from a charger.
Huh. Was it before the update was in?

I was tired when I wrote that so I forgot important info: I was building a bar extending from the factory so I was using the drone-husk chargers. I pulled one of the husks out thinking I could pop it right back in after I charged. No dice. It stayed in active-charging mode from then on so said charger remained empty.

In hindsight I could have run out of power without repercussions. Oh well, stupidity makes for good bug testing.
Yeah I have since been informed that it's specific to the newly built drone husks, which is deffo reproducible. Will fix.