Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Display Cases & Other Things That Should Be Buildable
Hey. This is a post for unique items that should be able to be replicated and why. Feel free to comment to add more

The Captain's Display Case: Would be much easier for people to show off their wares in style with custom display cases for their wares. Also they could get stolen more but whatever.
Shrubs, bushes, TVs, bar signs, barber poles, pod beacons (that may already be a thing), saxophones, plaques, and wooden floors.
I think it would be kind of cool if Security and AI got an PDA message whenever a certain display case was broke. Part of stealing Captain's antique laser could be expanded to cutting some wires to avoid alerting the AI and sec. Maybe even allow someone to set a display case to only open for a certain ID, unless it's hacked.

Maybe even have a Museum room of some kind with some valuable items that you can practice stealing.
Botany should be able to grow shrubs and trees and stuff
portable reclaimers should be makeable

can cryo pods be made already? its been so long since i ever tried. the little pipes and valves and the freezer that goes with them would be needed too

oh yeah, are qm ordering consoles rebuildable yet?
Two things need to come with shrubs, brushes, etc.

1) Removal: The ability to destroy them. Possibly even light them on fire.
2) Topiary: The ability to render them into the form of cute critters. Possibly even light them on fire.

Display cases a yes. That way I could properly safeguard my fancy butts for viewing in my butt museum.
(06-27-2016, 05:57 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Two things need to come with shrubs, brushes, etc.

1) Removal: The ability to destroy them. Possibly even light them on fire.
2) Topiary: The ability to render them into the form of cute critters. Possibly even light them on fire.

Display cases a yes. That way I could properly safeguard my fancy butts for viewing in my butt museum.

we need bee shape and people shaped bushes
Oh, that would be neat. Use wirecutters/scissors/chainsaws on them to change their shape.
Botany can become the station's local decorative topiary shop
I really really like this idea actually
solar panels should be buildable!
(06-28-2016, 09:10 AM)misto Wrote: solar panels should be buildable!

Make the station run solely on clean solar energy instead of dirty hellburns that pollute the fabric of space-time.