Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost drones ideas and discussion
whoever was screaming at that drone should probably be farted on
I haven't had a chance to check out the drones, but if they don't already, they should have a supply of light bulbs and tubes, and a potato for removing broken lights.
I had a round where some shit drone built a fucking airlock infront of the PTL. It's already been made clear, but do not fucking do that shit please.
Interact: act in such a way as to have an effect on another; act reciprocally.

It's funny how most people seem to cite the law IC but define it OOC. Well, the new popup helps. So long as the wiki is good enough. Good idea on that.
Don't mess with the round, but feel free to build your own secret bases that don't cause problems. I'm planning to build a mini station off the station. You are free to fix the station or clean up messes, but that should be it. Example: When its a nukeops round, don't help the operatives, or help the crew fight the operatives. If there is an explosion, feel free to patch it up.
Amount of ghostdrone bugs has reached "for fuck sake" levels so please have patience while I + others resolve them all before adding stuff on, ta!
(07-04-2016, 06:51 AM)Wire Wrote: Amount of ghostdrone bugs has reached "for fuck sake" levels so please have patience while I + others resolve them all before adding stuff on, ta!

Sounds like you've got a real infestation problem.
Ghost Drones are cute until you realize they are building there secret bases as staging grounds for them to plot the demise of the universe.