Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
let security be traitors, too
Yeah this is a great idea, if you want to bring back assistants griefing sec. Before anyone stops reading and thinks I'm saying yes, this is a big fat No, preferably with a train gif where the word NO!!!!!! rolls on the track and hits something suddenly.

I mean don't get me wrong, if you want to trash brig and question authority, there are servers where that's accepted, but it doesn't really fit goon now.

and yes by other servers I'm talking about hippie.

Part of me enjoys a good old fashioned game of play tag with security and stun batons, but it's not the best idea for goon. You're just going to turn chill HOS into unchill hos and that's rude.

If you want to be tator sec, just ask HOP for a sec job and then convince people you're not a traitor but just incompetent. That's hilarious.
Rather than allow security to be traitors in regular play add a tyranny mode or something where ALL security are traitors that have to work together toward some objective. Like a covert version of new nukeops or something.
(06-23-2016, 04:51 PM)RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote: Rather than allow security to be traitors in regular play add a tyranny mode or something where ALL security are traitors that have to work together toward some objective. Like a covert version of new nukeops or something.

It still achieves a similar bad effect - allowing a gamemode to naturally have badsec will make people less trusting of them.

Additionally, you'll get some random arrested shithead screaming "SECURITY ARE TYRANTS, KILLING ME" and people will harass/interfere with them to no end under that assumption.
IMO if you want to be traitor security, get traitor as a different job and the have the HoP to assign you to security with the proper red band I.D card. Then just murder people in completely non-traitorous ways like a good bad cop and let the adminhelps flow.  for realzzies