Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal Format & Important Info
Exclamation 
If you've been banned from IRC or Discord, and want to not be banned anymore, you're in the right place.  If you've been banned from the game and want to do something about that, you're in the wrong place, you want the Server Appeals > Ban Appeals forum.

Please post a thread with the title "Ban appeal for [the username you were using at the time] banned by [who banned you]"

APPEAL FORMAT:

[please paste the following into your thread, remove anything in square brackets, including this message]
My IRC/Discord Username: [the username you were using at the time of the ban]
Date and time of the ban: [when it happened, estimate is okay]
Who banned me: [name of admin that banned you, you really should know this!]
Message given in the kick, if present [the message that appears when you are kicked from the channel]
Summary of events leading up to the ban: [Describe what happened just before you were banned.  What were you talking about, how were people reacting, stuff like that.  Chatlogs are very helpful here, if they're more than a couple lines, please use pastebin or another similar service and post the link.  Please be as brief as you can while also being thorough.]
Why I should be unbanned: [Here's where you sell us on the idea of lifting the ban.  Please try to keep it brief, but make sure you include all the information you feel would be useful.]