Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SS13 remake - Space Station 14-1.
Hello, guys. I don't know if it's correct discussion or not, if it is, then just move it to proper place, pls.

I would apretiate, if you guys can tell, what do you think about that project - SS14-1 Greenlight concept

[Image: vKS8KyM5l4o.jpg]

And latest video -

Have any questions relating SS14-1 - just let me know.
SS13 in 3D would never work, there is no way a single entity, or a small studio would be able to 'port over' all the features a mature SS13 codebase would have, even survival games like Rust and DayZ are super clunky.
(06-19-2016, 04:04 PM)ErikHanson Wrote: SS13 in 3D would never work

Indeed! And, yes, it's not exactly a remake, but it's greatly inspired by SS13.

Thank you!
Yeah, I've been following this project for a while. Surprising you did not link the facebook or vk page. I really liked the reactor demo that was put out as well.
(06-19-2016, 04:11 PM)zewaka Wrote: Yeah, I've been following this project for a while. Surprising you did not link the facebook or vk page. I really liked the reactor demo that was put out as well.

Nice! Thanks!
Well, I had my doubts about the Steam link, not to mention the fb and vk.
This seems to be going pretty well from that energy cell video. Looks pretty neat, keep it up!
I'll put any stock in it if and when they have anything resembling a finished product.
it looks super nice!
Thanks for kind words, folks. If you wish, I will keep you informed about development progress.
the curse claims another
Steps to making a successful SS13 remake:

1. Don't call it a SS13 remake

2. Don't call it "inspired by SS13"

3. Don't mention SS13 anywhere around the game's code. It listens.

4. D̷̛̟̲͚̞̤͖͠Ờ̷̢̘͉̰̠̦̖̠̪͞N͏͚͉̪͎̱͍͞͝'̴̵̖̣̭͔̲͖̹͕͚̳̘̰̖͜͢͢ͅT̶̢̬͈̳͇̖͘ ̵̥͍̩͚͈̞͙̱̠͕͡S҉͇̹͚̤̗̠͕͇͕̹͖͉̀͢͡P̴̧̧̳̜̯̣̬̤̞̥̮̟̜̩͉̘͕̫ͅE̴̴̡̦̮͉̦̻̜͠ͅA̢̡̪̬͖̱̩̺̬̯̦̭͍̘ͅḰ̨̧̛̦̲̼̤̞̣͇̻ͅ ̸̝̟̼̼̼͈̝̙̗̪̖̼͙̪͙̕ͅĮ́͏͔̞̫͙͔̤́̕T̵̨̧̨͖̰͙̼̮̺̖̳̮͈̯̦͇͚̮̪͇͜'̛̪̹̙̯̱̣̗͟S̛͎̙̘͖̩͕͟͢͟͠ ̛͏̭͓̫̗̭͈̤͉̜̭̜͇̯̩̟̟̝̤̦N̴̡̩̞̗̪͜͜Ą̴̸̨̥̪̥̺̱̰̜͜ͅṂ̴̸̣̲̺͞E̵̞͙̭̟̝̗̳̝̼̱̖̯̝̯̥̦̳͘͘T҉̨҉̧͉͙̦̠̥͎͚̖H͏̵̛̪̣̥̲̭̥̫̼È̛͏̯̹̪̲͚́͠Ǹ̸̞͙̯̠̖͎̘̕̕͟A̵̶̞͚̤͖͠͞͞Ṃ̹͚̳̣̲͟͠ͅȨ̨̛͕̫̰̻̞̜̠̥͔͜T̡͙̯͚̙͖̹͎͕͠H͏̛͕̗̞̥͍͔͉̯̦̬̱̮͉̺͎̻̝͝ͅE̵̢̺̬̼̪̦̟̰̝̙N̡͎̩̩͉͇̰͙̭̜͇̮͓̩̻̬̯̟̝͘͜͝͠ͅA̶̷̸̴̤̳̻͎̦Ḿ̦̹͈͍͈̯͟͟E̡̡̛̹͚̣͖̯̰̥͇͜͟ͅT̛͖̰͖̼̕͢͡H̨͔̜̬̯̠̩̯͠É͏̼̠̠̗͙̗̜̤̼̞͖̞̟̥̤̟͟͜N̵҉͔̬̗̞͎̕A̛͏̱̦̜̣͓͓̜̟͇͖̮̣̬̮M҉͓̮̺̬̮̜̳̜̤͕̭̯͉͢͜͞É̥͎̖̳͘͜͟
(01-12-2017, 11:07 AM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: Steps to making a successful SS13 remake:

4. D̷̛̟̲͚̞̤͖͠Ờ̷̢̘͉̰̠̦̖̠̪͞N͏͚͉̪͎̱͍͞͝'̴̵̖̣̭͔̲͖̹͕͚̳̘̰̖͜͢͢ͅT̶̢̬͈̳͇̖͘ ̵̥͍̩͚͈̞͙̱̠͕͡S҉͇̹͚̤̗̠͕͇͕̹͖͉̀͢͡P̴̧̧̳̜̯̣̬̤̞̥̮̟̜̩͉̘͕̫ͅE̴̴̡̦̮͉̦̻̜͠ͅA̢̡̪̬͖̱̩̺̬̯̦̭͍̘ͅḰ̨̧̛̦̲̼̤̞̣͇̻ͅ ̸̝̟̼̼̼͈̝̙̗̪̖̼͙̪͙̕ͅĮ́͏͔̞̫͙͔̤́̕T̵̨̧̨͖̰͙̼̮̺̖̳̮͈̯̦͇͚̮̪͇͜'̛̪̹̙̯̱̣̗͟S̛͎̙̘͖̩͕͟͢͟͠ ̛͏̭͓̫̗̭͈̤͉̜̭̜͇̯̩̟̟̝̤̦N̴̡̩̞̗̪͜͜Ą̴̸̨̥̪̥̺̱̰̜͜ͅṂ̴̸̣̲̺͞E̵̞͙̭̟̝̗̳̝̼̱̖̯̝̯̥̦̳͘͘T҉̨҉̧͉͙̦̠̥͎͚̖H͏̵̛̪̣̥̲̭̥̫̼È̛͏̯̹̪̲͚́͠Ǹ̸̞͙̯̠̖͎̘̕̕͟A̵̶̞͚̤͖͠͞͞Ṃ̹͚̳̣̲͟͠ͅȨ̨̛͕̫̰̻̞̜̠̥͔͜T̡͙̯͚̙͖̹͎͕͠H͏̛͕̗̞̥͍͔͉̯̦̬̱̮͉̺͎̻̝͝ͅE̵̢̺̬̼̪̦̟̰̝̙N̡͎̩̩͉͇̰͙̭̜͇̮͓̩̻̬̯̟̝͘͜͝͠ͅA̶̷̸̴̤̳̻͎̦Ḿ̦̹͈͍͈̯͟͟E̡̡̛̹͚̣͖̯̰̥͇͜͟ͅT̛͖̰͖̼̕͢͡H̨͔̜̬̯̠̩̯͠É͏̼̠̠̗͙̗̜̤̼̞͖̞̟̥̤̟͟͜N̵҉͔̬̗̞͎̕A̛͏̱̦̜̣͓͓̜̟͇͖̮̣̬̮M҉͓̮̺̬̮̜̳̜̤͕̭̯͉͢͜͞É̥͎̖̳͘͜͟

Wrong, we should name ss13 everywhere so everyone knows ss13 and ss13 is a good game because it is ss13 and we should all like it because ss13 ss13 ss13 and ss13.

did I say it enough?
(01-12-2017, 12:13 PM)HydroFloric Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 11:07 AM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: Steps to making a successful SS13 remake:

Wrong, we should name ss13 everywhere so everyone knows ss13 and ss13 is a good game because it is ss13 and we should all like it because ss13 ss13 ss13 and ss13.

did I say it enough?

ss13
(01-12-2017, 08:54 PM)medsal15 Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 12:13 PM)HydroFloric Wrote:

did I say it enough?

ss13

instead of remaking it could'int somebody just recreate the code in c script or something. Cause as far as i know you could do that considering that technically nobody legally owns the game
That is what we in the programming circle call a "remake".