Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDA's Notekeeper App Removes Format Codes
So, it looks like the PDA's Notekeeper app supports formatting tags (open and edit the Readme text to see the supported tags), but when you save text in it, it removes all of the <> symbols. Can this be fixed?
This is definitely a problem, but is there even any purpose to the PDA Notekeeper if you have the notes verb?
(06-20-2016, 02:38 AM)Triacontakai Wrote: This is definitely a problem, but is there even any purpose to the PDA Notekeeper if you have the notes verb?

Sending information TO other players. I often do this with the recipe for Salbutamol, if the chemist I ask to help me doesn't know the recipe. Things like that are easy to prepare and really useful.
(06-20-2016, 05:13 AM)CameronWoof Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 02:38 AM)Triacontakai Wrote: This is definitely a problem, but is there even any purpose to the PDA Notekeeper if you have the notes verb?

Sending information TO other players. I often do this with the recipe for Salbutamol, if the chemist I ask to help me doesn't know the recipe. Things like that are easy to prepare and really useful.
Ah, I didn't realize that you could actually send the notes, that's pretty neat. Yeah this seems like a pretty big problem and should be easy to fix.