Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
re-add the skin color gradient
I liked being ~20-50 white. In absence of the ability to look my actual skin color, being a pale redhead has been a part of my calling card. Now, we're only allowed like two or three white colors, and there's no in-betweens
What if there were tanning beds by the pool? Do a couple of sessions to get a nice tan and get those middle areas. Stay in too long and get a sunburn.
It's a shame that there are so few options, but the color gradient picker thing is now a contributor reward.
:I screw people without money, amiright?

Hopefully tying features to money doesn't become a trend. Nothing kills a game like this faster than requiring money for shit
(06-16-2016, 10:33 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: :I screw people without money, amiright?

Hopefully tying features to money doesn't become a trend. Nothing kills a game like this faster than requiring money for shit
Contributor != Money
Contributor = Contributed things in the game like sprites, code, and such.
That's... Almost worse. It's a lot easier to save up a couple bucks for a basic feature than it is spending hours learning a skill for the very slim chance to earn the privilege of something that should just be given to everyone
v Contributor rewards!

(06-16-2016, 10:33 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: :I screw people without money, amiright?

Worst emoticon ever YOU UTTER JERKS! I BET YOU HATE THE POOR!!!
v Actually contributor rewards don't cost anything.

(06-17-2016, 12:42 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: That's... Almost worse. It's a lot easier to save up a couple bucks for a basic feature than it is spending hours learning a skill for the very slim chance to earn the privilege of something that should just be given to everyone

Worst emoticon ever FUCK REWARDING CONTRIBUTORS! EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE NOW!!!!

---

Beyond this I agree with the OP. I miss the skin tone being a slider.

This. Please don't do this.

Putting something that was available to everyone behind a paywall or any "wall" for that matter is a terrible idea and a really shitty thing to do to your playerbase. If you want to get people to contribute and reward them give them something new and unique.
Frogsiren The skin tone slider was done away with during a backend change of how skin colours were handled. Not as a pay wall thing. Frogsiren

The contributor reward is the ability to pick any colour, they do not get the slider either.

I'm currently working on returning the skin tone slider. I miss it too.
what else do contributors get maybe I should learn some codingggggg
(06-17-2016, 01:49 AM)poland spring Wrote: what else do contributors get maybe I should learn some codingggggg

a highly obnoxious scream sound
sop babys It's done. Next build, etc. sop babys

Now where's my Hope u got 10 bux ?