Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let The Vending Machines Fly
I notice there is a lack of people using there environment as a weapon.
So Let the vending machines fall over when you smash someone into them. (Grab then click on vender)
Or If you pull a vending machine they tip over.
This, and plenty more like it is needed. Specifically for vending machines though, they'd need to be capable of being uprighted again so that once tipped over they don't become useless.
Add random trash cans around the station that you can tip over while running past. It'd act as a blockade the people chasing you have to move around, slowing them down slightly, and it'd tip trash onto the floor causing the Janitor to angrily shake his fist at you as you jet past.
sanic=!fun!
add the ability to shove vending machines for a random item inside/some credits or it falling on you
You've been able to knock over vending machines for over a month now, dudes.
AngriestIBM Wrote:You've been able to knock over vending machines for over a month now, dudes.
The only vending machines I been able to knock over are ones created from elec. And Iv hit non elec vending machines with tanks and batons for longer then it takes to kill someone. So its not very useful in a fight.
Tteckk Wrote:
AngriestIBM Wrote:You've been able to knock over vending machines for over a month now, dudes.
The only vending machines I been able to knock over are ones created from elec. And Iv hit non elec vending machines with tanks and batons for longer then it takes to kill someone. So its not very useful in a fight.
Try using a less brute force method