Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dimensional Fissure Spawn Point
Currently the Dimensional Fissure spawns between the Teleport Pad and the Pad Lockdown Doors. This prevents the use of the Teleporter unless you dismantle one of the walls, which is annoying. Can it be changed to spawn behind the Teleport Pad like it used to on Shroom Station?
If you were to be able to do that the point of the dimensional fissure would be less effective. I am pretty sure its intended to cut the station off, and it does that wonderfully. But if you where to be able to teleport the only thing it would be used for is being large and annoying.
He's talking about the portal to the void in telescience, not the Dimensional Fissure.

Anyway it was probably an oversight from when the old telescience stuff was copy-pasted in; just same tiles ina different place, and forgot to move the void spawn thing.
Well, the Portal to the Void is called a Dimensional Fissure when you mouse over it, but yeah.
This got awkward fast
Honestly, I thought the exacty same thing as Bladex until it was explained, but I -have- noticed that thing about the void portal. So yeah.
Dimensional Fissure is the purple void portal, Spatial Tear is the dumb red/black thing that cuts the station in half.
Cogwerks Wrote:Spatial Tear is dumb

yes I agree Cogwerks please remove it and replace it with something that is fun
i believe IBM already implemented p much everything asked for in here