Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Nathan Dunkleman (Occasionally Nathan Foster)
BYOND Username: NateTheSquid
Recommended by (if applicable): N/!
Times Available: 7pm - 9pm weekdays, 9am - 9pm weekends (Canberra time)

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): 
I am applying for mentor because even though I've only been playing since the start of this year, I love this game and the attention to detail it has. I consider myself well versed in the basics of the game, although I don't know much about things like telescience or chemistry. I believe I know enough to help out new players get used to the basics, I helped both my brother and a friend get used to the basics of the game in about a week.

I help people out in OOC when they need it, and would like to help people out even more. I want to help other people get into this brilliant game and help them have the most fun they can have. I believe I am a fair player and can help people sort out conflicts in game. I think I am very good at understanding AI laws, and can help people if their laws don't make sense to them or if they can't think of wording for the laws they want. I am soon going to learn science aspects of the game or at least the basics, so if someone needs to know why they exploded when they added barium to water, I can at least tell them that much.

I want to be a mentor to help people, and even though I have only been playing for about 5 months, I think I have plenty of experience and can help out newer players. Gameplay wise, I like to mix it up every round, so I'm always learning new systems, so hopefully I can help people with any problems they may have. I believe myself to be kind and fair, so I can sort out disputes between players. Traitor-wise, I prefer gimmicks rather than rampaging, but I know when to get the shuttle called, if lots of the crew are dead or if the round is dragging on.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
None, I only play on goonstation currently.
Nathan Dunkelman is a chill player and has been around long enough to answer questions; yes from me
seen him a lot in game, never toxic, nice player, very helpful, mentor he! wait, you are not a mentor????
he is a nice dude and he seems to know what he is doing, give him the purple text
Nathan Dunkleman knows his stuff and would make for a good mentor.

He gets my vote.
Nathan is always pretty knowledgeable and a cool person, seems like they would make a great mentor.
I didn't think I'd been around long enough for anyone to know me, let alone say nice things like this. Thanks for your support!
Been around, not shit, knows things -- Check.

I need to make a stamp out of that.
Yeah!
I think Nate is a pretty swell player.

He should be allowed to make OOC just a bit more purple.
yeah they're pretty good
Yeah, Nate is mentor material.