Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A better barman traitor item. Or..Something.
Just a idea. A chlorofoam rag or however you spell it, for 4 telecrystals. Set intent to harm, aim for head, you smother them. They then get knocked out. Then drag them and monologue to them. Or...Something. Can dip it into other non-acidic chemicals to smother them with other things.
Darkgenerallord Wrote:Just a idea. A chlorofoam rag or however you spell it, for 4 telecrystals. Set intent to harm, aim for head, you smother them. They then get knocked out. Then drag them and monologue to them. Or...Something. Can dip it into other non-acidic chemicals to smother them with other things.

Put this in the traitor item thread, also nah an oddball top hat would be WAY cooler
I just added something for bartenders yesterday.
Cogwerks Wrote:I just added something for bartenders yesterday.

POISON SHMOSION
Klayboxx Wrote:
Cogwerks Wrote:I just added something for bartenders yesterday.

POISON SHMOSION

Klay, I wanted to find out what it was by playing the game! Anyways poison is awesome so far and chloroform would make a great addition.
A different kind of moonshine:

Tyrone Saxophone Jones Breathes fire in Brycen Butte's Face!
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:A different kind of moonshine:

Tyrone Saxophone Jones Breathes fire in Brycen Butte's Face!
Shhh else this becomes a gamemode
saxophone that stuns everyone in an area except the player and temporarily deafens them

and it plays this
I would really love to see a sax play yakety sax. You know, we have Fake mustaches, maybe a sax that plays Bill Clinton song and Yakety Sax? I think it would be pretty cool. Maybe if coders don't want it to work like a flash bang it could instead cause everyone in sight to boogie... It could be dumb, but it would also be fun. smile
Bartenders might be getting a loadable keg and tap system soon maybe.