Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI examine patch no longer functional
What it says on the tin. This patch by ErikHanson no longer functions properly. When the AI examines a player, it gets a "Too far away" report.

To reproduce: Try to examine a player as AI.

Herp.
Hansen
did someone summon me? I have literally no idea why it's failing, too bad i don't have commit access, it used to work just fine previously
(06-09-2016, 05:04 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: did someone summon me? I have literally no idea why it's failing, too bad i don't have commit access, it used to work just fine previously

Actually, I didn't even know your patch was ever implemented because it seemed like it never got fixed.

I'm not sure your patch ever worked right.

I ran into a similar issue with my armor patch where I forgot to push a change I made on my local repo to the remote repo.

Zewaka had to manually change it once we figured out the issue.
I'm like 99,99% certain it worked when the patch was posted, heck even the last revision went trough several local tests and all patch files are manually generated by me so it should work, unless someone else goofed it up.
(06-09-2016, 08:33 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: I'm like 99,99% certain it worked when the patch was posted, heck even the last revision went trough several local tests and all patch files are manually generated by me so it should work, unless someone else goofed it up.

Well, either way, it seems to be broken now.
Looks like this patch was not implemented correctly and fully. I'm looking into it currently.

EDIT: Fixed with the next push I make.