Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make cargo flaps traversable
since the new movement update you can't really rapidly lay down and get back up to move through them.

just make it so you can clickdrag yourself onto them and take a few seconds to move through them
Terrible idea, you can still traverse them, even with the new movement system.
What's going on here is, before the movement update you could lay down, then hold down the direction key you wanted, then get back up and you would start moving as soon as you could

What happens now is, you have to wait for the moment you're allowed to move before you hit the direction key. Otherwise it won't register the movement and you'll just get up.

Best way to do it is just rapidly hit the direction key until you start moving.
You can also get through them by putting a crate on the flaps and click-dragging yourself onto the crate.

Honestly, just make flaps passable. They're not a real obstacle.
(06-07-2016, 12:20 AM)Grek Wrote: You can also get through them by putting a crate on the flaps and click-dragging yourself onto the crate.

Something you have to work around to pass by is by definition anI obstacle.

Anyways, their primary function is to be a filter that stops standing up people but allows objects and laying down peyote. They're serving their purpose as intended
(06-07-2016, 02:44 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 12:20 AM)Grek Wrote: You can also get through them by putting a crate on the flaps and click-dragging yourself onto the crate.

Something you have to work around to pass by is by definition anI obstacle.

Anyways, their primary function is to be a filter that stops standing up people but allows objects and laying down peyote. They're serving their purpose as intended

Keep our plastic flaps great. It only takes 1-2 failed attempts to limbo under them to understand how to move while downed.
Another nah here.

Flaps have their purpose. Apart from crusher safety, they force people to stop, drop and slide if they want through them. That or one of the vehicles that allow you to scoot through them. This has saved me several times in chases, believe it or not.

I do miss being able to just hold the direction. Tapping the direction key feels clumsier.
(06-07-2016, 11:34 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Another nah here.

Flaps have their purpose. Apart from crusher safety, they force people to stop, drop and slide if they want through them. That or one of the vehicles that allow you to scoot through them. This has saved me several times in chases, believe it or not.

I do miss being able to just hold the direction. Tapping the direction key feels clumsier.

My thoughts exactly.
Yeah, there are several issues with the new movement like this and pod related bugs that need ironing out