Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crusader Station 13
I seriously think doctors should be some kind of monastery. It would fit with the whole medieval thing.

Also Black plague as a disease would be fitting.
Healing people should automatically do some damage because medieval medicine was all about random chemicals and...other materials to see what they did to the body.Now that I have wrote that I think chemicals effects should be randomized. Poly acid could heal or give you epilepsy maybe even both !fun!
blade that is seriously the dumbest idea, why the fuck would anyone bother making other chemicals except water if everything is randomised
This is about a CK2 mod not the actual game what the fuck. Also would this be published on the paradox forums or here?
If you are still looking for ideas regarding the map I was thinking the titles could be divided into different parts of the station itself, so you could have Count Joe the Keeper Of Commaster, Or Duke Doe, Head geneticist. Also, in regards to the mongol invasion, they could be designed as syndicate attacks or martian invasions.
Weavel Wrote:blade that is seriously the dumbest idea, why the fuck would anyone bother making other chemicals except water if everything is randomised
Well now that I think about it....

Anyhoo I think it should be more like a pros cons thing

Water cleans wounds but water is filthy so you get sick

Fire burns but cauterizes, that sort of thing.

And maybe chemicals switch traits with another like artifacts and the more advanced the more traits it would have. Things that people knew about during that time should have set traits.

I am not a expert but water doesn't cure ye plague.
bladex454 Wrote:
Weavel Wrote:blade that is seriously the dumbest idea, why the fuck would anyone bother making other chemicals except water if everything is randomised
Well now that I think about it....

Anyhoo I think it should be more like a pros cons thing

Water cleans wounds but water is filthy so you get sick

Fire burns but cauterizes, that sort of thing.

And maybe chemicals switch traits with another like artifacts and the more advanced the more traits it would have. Things that people knew about during that time should have set traits.

I am not a expert but water doesn't cure ye plague.

You still aren't getting this isn't an SS13 mod are you?...
Maybe I'm dumb but maybe they could have been a little more specific instead of
Top Hats Monthly Wrote:Since I have spare time and I'm a nerd so I decided to mod SS13. There are five core components to CK2, map, culture, religion, dynasty. If you want to shamefully self-implant yourself into the mod, I need you to simply fill out this form

For one, they don't specifically mention what CK2 is.

Sure people can learn to google, but before explaining the mod, they could at least explain the background.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_Kings_II

Anyone who visits the thread might also be dumb (like me) and assume that this is a medieval mod for ss13, not a ss13 mod for a medieval game.
I thought this was a space station 13 mod too, lol. Why? Because he kinda said he was modding SS13:

Top Hats Monthly Wrote:I decided to mod SS13

Should've probably phrased that better.
Sorry everyone about the drama that occuured in a space station game. I'm still working on this, albeit slowly.
dumb