Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rebalance Robotic Modules + tools
Welcome back you beautiful bastard. Glad you're okay and holy hell is this project actually cursed?
(01-24-2017, 09:28 AM)Sundance Wrote: Jesus Noah. I'm glad there's more positive out of this year than negative for you and you're being upbeat. Getting fucking shot in the arm is certainly one of those things you don't really factor in when someone says they got "claimed by the code-storm"

Keep it easy.

On the bright side, I can now write significantly better with my left hand.

(01-24-2017, 09:32 AM)DreamCarver Wrote: Welcome back you beautiful bastard. Glad you're okay and holy hell is this project actually cursed?

Thanks.

I'm not sure if it's actually cursed, but it sure seems like it.
(01-24-2017, 08:29 AM)zewaka Wrote: holy shit this is an actual curse
I'm an expert on curses. This is most definitely a curse. Salt the perimeter of your home and watch for wraths.

screame.
This is very much a curse. We must printout all code that has been made for this project and salt the paper and burn it.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to scrounge up any more up-to-date versions. I'm afraid we'll have to make do without it.
Jesus, I, like everyone else, am glad you are okay. I hope to see you in space soon!
Please stop trying to code this before someone dies.
I'm glad you're okay!

But if we're getting a curse like this for the cyborg revamp, I shudder to think what'll befall whoever tries to work on atmos.
Jesus fuck Noah, I hope things get better. You will still be the cyborg god if this god-damn curse ever lets up. Maybe a cybord demi-god if you aren't the one that finishes it
(01-24-2017, 06:51 PM)The Worst Wrote: Please stop trying to code this before someone dies.

(01-24-2017, 06:59 PM)Superlagg Wrote: I'm glad you're okay!

But if we're getting a curse like this for the cyborg revamp, I shudder to think what'll befall whoever tries to work on atmos.

Now that you two mention it, Tobba hasn't been seen on the forums since around the same time I disappeared.

(01-24-2017, 07:59 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Jesus fuck Noah, I hope things get better. You will still be the cyborg god if this god-damn curse ever lets up. Maybe a cybord demi-god if you aren't the one that finishes it

I'm not touching this thing with a ten-foot pole ever again.
(01-24-2017, 09:36 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 06:51 PM)The Worst Wrote: Please stop trying to code this before someone dies.

(01-24-2017, 06:59 PM)Superlagg Wrote: I'm glad you're okay!

Now that you two mention it, Tobba hasn't been seen on the forums since around the same time I disappeared.

(01-24-2017, 07:59 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Jesus fuck Noah, I hope things get better. You will still be the cyborg god if this god-damn curse ever lets up. Maybe a cybord demi-god if you aren't the one that finishes it

I'm not touching this thing with a ten-foot pole ever again.

HE HAS LIVED THROUGH THE WRATH OF THE SS13 CURSE HE TRULY IS THE MESSIAH. I SHALL NOW KILL AND SACRIFICE PEOPLE AND ANIMALS FOR HIS GLORY!!!!!

Also with the sheer amount of bad luck and stuff surrounding this game i'm starting to think there's some kind of gravity fallsesque conspiracy going on with this game.
I blame NT
A word of advice to anyone foolish enough to try to finish this accursed monstrosity: don't.

Failing that, scrap the materials idea. It's too big of a pain to code and it'd actually be kind of pointless since it'd have to be ported over to the new materials system anyway.
honestly cyborgs didnt need a big all encompassing rework. just collapse engi and construct borgs into one type and give medborgs the ability to attach+staple limbs and get alerts from health implants and youd be golden.

construct/engi borgs are especially sad because ghost drones have basically taken over their niche and can do it arguably a bit better thanks to magtractors.
but I liked all those cyborg things, it really made them multifunctional and interesting rather than a sweaty pile of hell
nix the materials stuff since it seemed kind of dangerously gimmicky but keep the tools